|Sign-up Start||January 14th, 14:00 CET|
|Calibration Phase Day 1||February 5th, 14:00 CET, Check-In at 13:30 - 14:00 CET|
|Calibration Phase Day 2||February 6th, 14:00 CET, no Check-In|
|Sign-up End||February 6th, 23:59 CET|
|Creation of groups and matches||February 7th - February 8th|
|Group Stage Start||February 14th|
|Transfer Window End (Rule 3.4.3)||March 13th|
|Tiebreaker (Rule 2.5.2ff)||April 4th - April 10th|
|Group Stage End & Rosterlock (Rule 3.3)||April 10th|
|Div 3-5 Playoffs||April 23rd - April 25th|
|Div 2-3 Playoffs||April 26th - May 6th|
Rules overview (Division 3 and lower)
- A team is eligible to play if at least three (3) of five (5) players used in a game are Locally Trained Representatives (LTR). More about Player Restrictions
- Any team failing to appear for the official match date on two (2) consecutive or a total of three (3) matches within the group stage may be excluded from the current NLC season by the Administration.
- The first phase is the calibration phase and takes place at the end of the registration phase. The calibration phase is optional and is used for more accurate classification into the divisions of the participants. More information about the calibration phase
- A date deviating from the alternate date must have been agreed between the teams by the start of the respective alternate date. If both teams cannot agree on a date by then, the game will be played on the alternative date. The agreement to find a different date is not considered a permissible date shift.
- Each team must be fully ready to play by the official match time. Players must be in the lobby within 10 minutes of the official match time..
- The leader or a captain of a team must designate an eligible lineup on the match page before the start of the official match time. If this is not done within the deadline, the match will automatically be considered lost.
- Each player of the selected match lineup must confirm his/her participation within the group stage starting 15 minutes before and no later than the start of the official match time by marking himself/herself as "present" on the match page.
- All players are encouraged to check the opposing lineup for eligibility. Once the game has reached the status "Game of Record", protests regarding lineups or Pick&Ban phase are no longer accepted.
Overview of the distribution of the starter division
For further questions and problems please contact the administration via support ticket! On Sundays between 2pm and 6pm tickets will be processed promptly, at other times a maximum response time of 24 hours is aimed for.
The league administration cannot be reached via the forum or direct messages.