|Start Sign-Up||August 29, 12:00 CEST|
|Check-In||September 03, 14:30 - 15:00 CEST|
|End Sign-Up||September 03 15:00 CEST|
|Day 1, up to 5 rounds||September 03, 15 CEST|
|Day 2, up to 4 rounds (Final Bo3)||September 04, 15 CEST|
The number of rounds played per day and in total depends on the number of participating teams. If 129-256 teams register, exactly 4 rounds will be played on day 1, and exactly 2 rounds on day 2, with the last round then being a Bo3. If there are more or fewer participating teams, the schedule on the tournament page will be adjusted accordingly.
- In the last 30 minutes before the end of the registration period, all teams must confirm their participation in the check-in.
- A team is eligible to play if at least three (3) of five (5) players used in a game are Locally Trained Representatives (LTR). More about Player Restrictions
- Teams that qualify for the Closed Qualifier via the Open Qualifier cannot add further players to the roster for the Closed Qualifier.
- Teams qualifying for the Aurora Open must report their roster to the Administration up to seven (7) days after the end of the Closed Qualifier.
- The Open Qualifier will be played in a play-off format (single elimination) from which 4 teams will qualify for the Closed Qualifier on 17-19 September.
- The first match of each day starts at 2 pm. All other matches must start as soon as possible. The official start time of any of these matches is 10 minutes after the end of the later finishing match from the previous round. The times given on the match page are only rough estimates.
- If a team is not ready 15 minutes after the match time, the match is considered abandoned. The opposing team must report this with evidence via Support-Ticket.
- The leader or a captain of a team must appoint a match-eligible line-up on the match page before the start of the official match time. If this is not done within the time limit, the match is automatically considered lost.
- All players are encouraged to check the opponent's lineup for eligibility. Once the game reaches "Game of Record" status, protests regarding lineups or pick-and-ban phase will no longer be accepted.
For further questions and problems please contact the administration via support ticket. The league administration cannot be reached via or direct messages.