|UB Round 1||September 17, 14 CEST|
|LB Round 1 & UB Round 2||September 17, 18 CEST|
|LB Round 2||September 18, 14 CEST|
|LB Round 3 & UB Final||September 18, 18 CEST|
|LB Final||September 19, 20 CEST|
- A team is eligible to play if at least three (3) of five (5) players used in a game are Locally Trained Representatives (LTR). More about Player Restrictions
- Teams that qualify for the Closed Qualifier via the Open Qualifier cannot add further players to the roster for the Closed Qualifier.
- Teams qualifying for the Aurora Open must report their roster to the Administration up to seven (7) days after the end of the Closed Qualifier.
- If a team is not ready 15 minutes after the match time, the match is considered abandoned. The opposing team must report this with evidence via Support-Ticket.
- The leader or a captain of a team must appoint a match-eligible line-up on the match page before the start of the official match time. If this is not done within the time limit, the match is automatically considered lost.
- All players are encouraged to check the opponent's lineup for eligibility. Once the game reaches "Game of Record" status, protests regarding lineups or pick-and-ban phase will no longer be accepted.
For further questions and problems please contact the administration via support ticket. The league administration cannot be reached via or direct messages.